Wireless fill level monitoring of LPG tanks via GSM
At the destination end, the AIRMO is being controlled by the WIKON Datacenter. A text message (SMS) is being received by the WIKON Datacenter, where it is stored and processed in order to be visualized on a password protected website.
Thus, operating an own Datacenter is no longer required by the customer. Alarms, limit values and many other features - even statistical evaluations - can be organized via the WIKON Datacenter.
- internal self monitoring functionality (GSM reception level, battery voltage)
- secured against sabotage via detection of the magnetic field
- internal, self-adjusting real-time clock
- optical fill level indication during re-fill process
WIKON makes fill level monitoring very easy and efficient
- maximum transmission reliability with SMS communication
- high installation safety and low installation cost due to direct installation onto the tank without any wiring. Equipped with additional tank recognition and a high-contrast LED display.
- battery powered
weekly routine call and alarm: battery lifetime of up to 5 years
- parameterization on-site is not required due to automatical system setup
- complete solution: web-based Datacenter with interface to logistics-/billing systems
Report / Alarm
- when threshold values are exceeded
- when a defined fill level difference is detected
- weekly routine call (can also be configured as daily routine call)
|FUNcTION||LPG - tank monitoring|
|casing||Ex zone 1 / Ex zone 2 approved|
|Dimensions||85 x 85 x 55 mm (LxWxH)|
|TEMPERATURe range||-20°C to +50°C|
|operating voltage||lithium battery 3,6V|
standby: ca. 0,04mA (max 0,2 mA)
active: ca. 30 mA
transmission: max. 250mA
|MODEM||integrated quad-band GSM-modem|
FEWIS Neon - to directly transmit meter values from LPG - gas stations
On the receiving end, FEWIS Neon is being run by the WIKON Datacenter. The fill level reports are sent via SMS to the Datacenter, where they are archived and visualized on a secured, password-protected website. The advantage is that especially with large scale projects, running your own control center is no longer required, since everything can be done on this external datacenter. Alarms, limit values and many other features - even statistical evaluations - can be organized via the WIKON Datacenter.
- test functionality using a test button > internal, self-adjusting real-time clock
- interne self monitoring functionality (reception level, reset counter)
- manual query of meter value is possible
WIKON makes fill level monitoring very easy and economically sound
- highest transmission secuirty via SMS
- high installation security and low installation cost through direct installation onto the tank, without any wiring. Equipped with additional tank recognition and a contrast rich LED-display.
- battery powered
weekly routine call and alarm: battery life time of up to 5 years
- parameterization on-site is not required due to automatical system configuration
- complete solution: web based Datacenter interfacing with logistics-systems. On demand we also provide you with GSM-SIM cards.
Report / Alarm
- directly on request
- routine call (can be configured hourly, daily or weekly)
|Functionality||LPG meter reading|
|Casing||modular housing for DIN rail|
|dimensions||4 PLE (72 x 86 x 60mm WxHxD)|
|Mounting||DIN rail mounted|
|TEMPERATure range||-5°C to +40°C|
|operating voltage||12..24 VDC|
|Modem||integrated GSM-modem 900/1800MHz|