Direct transmission of meter values - WIKON offers the solution which fits best to your application.
FEWIS Neon - to directly transmit meter values
FEWIS Neon and the WIKON Datacenter
On the receiving end, FEWIS Neon is being run by the WIKON Datacenter. The fill level reports are sent via SMS to the Datacenter, where they are archived and visualized on a secured, password-protected website. The advantage is that especially with large scale projects, running your own control center is no longer required, since everything can be done on this external datacenter. Alarms, limit values and many other features - even statistical evaluations - can be organized via the WIKON Datacenter.
- test functionality using a test button > internal, self-adjusting real-time clock
- interne self monitoring functionality (reception level, reset counter)
- manual query of meter value is possible
WIKON makes fill level monitoring very easy and economically sound
- highest transmission secuirty via SMS
- high installation security and low installation cost through direct fitting into the meter
- no parameterization on-site required ; automatic configuration
- complete solution: web-based Datacenter interfacing with logistics-systems. On demand we can also provide you with GSM-SIM cards.
Report / Alarm
- directly on request
- routine call (can be configured hourly, daily or weekly)
|casing||modular casing for DIN rail|
|Dimensions||4 PLE (72 x 86 x 60mm WxHxD)|
|Mounting||mounting on DIN rail|
|Temperature range||-5°C to +40°C|
|power supply||12..24 VDC|
|Modem||integrated GSM-modem 900/1800MHz|