Casting mass for extreme requirement profiles: waterproof, flame-retardant or in various degrees of hardness - here you will find a selection of practice-proven products
- Two components
- IP68 casting mass due to excellent cross linking
- Very elastic and easy to remove
- Very high impact resistance
- Easily reusable
- Curing in approx. 5 minutes at room temperature 25°C
- Dielectric strengh up to >20kV/mm
- Fire proof
- Halogen-free and atoxic
- No expiration date
YouTube product video:
Magic Rubebr is a rubber casting mass for IP68 isolations. The rubber, which is formed in a few minutes, has very high dielectric, thermal, mechanical and elastic properties.
- Two components
- Isolation of circuits
- Isolation of underwater applications
- Thermal insulation
- Elastic seals
- Shrinkable pipe joints
The flame-retardant gel insulation in the interior of the Rapid Joint consists of a polymer gel mesh. The particularly good insulating plastic sheath is ideal for fast and watertight connections of cables.
The gel sleeve consists of two parts. For opening a tool (eg a screwdriver) is needed.
The gel sleeves and their accessories can be stored indefinitely. Even after a long period of operation, the sleeves are accessible again at any time. Suitable for cables with an operating temperature of up to + 90°C.
Rapid Joint L10 (1 per pack)
- for up to 4 cables with a diameter of 2.5 -25 mm²
- Dimensions: 180x60 mm
Rapid Joint L25 (1 per pack)
- for up to 4 cables with a diameter of 2.5 -10 mm²
- Dimensions: 210x65 mm
Rapid Joint L95 (1 per pack)
- for up to 4 cables with a diameter of 2.5 -95 mm²
- Dimensions: 320x100 mm