More efficiency and data security. No matter if it's to control machines or to remotely monitor production facilities.
Application examples: transmittable signals are control commands, fill level screening or video signals
Wireless VPN router (not only) for industrial M2M applications
Due to its versatile functionality, high security as well as its minimal susceptibility to interference, the device is perfectly suitable for all kinds of applications.
These wireless VPN routers connect in all available radio modes, from GPRS to LTE in an existing infrastructure for location-independent ethernet or internet communication. The Robustel R3000 routers provide more efficiency and data security, whether used to control machines or to monitor production facilities. For instance it's possible to transmit control commands, level indicators or video signals.
In connection with our High Security SIM cards and our High-Security SIM traffic products, this wireless router is only accessible to authorized users. That way sensitive data can only be accessed by these athorized users within the established network.
- Dual SIM -> redundancy for higher availability
- 1 RS232, 1 RS485, 2 DI, 2 DO, 1 USB host
- 2 ethernet ports: 2 LANs or 1WAN / 1LAN
- transparent TCP and UDP communication
- Virtual COM support (COM-Port forwarding)
- Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP gateway
- auto reboot at parametrizable hours
- Serial interface RS232, RS485 optional
- Firmware Download via web interface
- Online management, CLI, SNMP. Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP gateway
|Network Protocols||PPP, PPPoE, TCP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, DMZ, RIP, OSPF, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs|
|VPN Tunnel||IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP Client/Server, GRE|
|Online management||CLI, SNMP. Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP gateway|
|operating voltage||9...60 VDC|
|Temperature range||-25°C to +65°C|
|Immunity to interference||EN 61000-4-2 (ESD) Level 3,|
EN 61000-4-3 (RS) Level 4,
EN 61000-4-4 (EFT) Level 4,
EN 61000-4-5 (Surge) Level 4,
EN 61000-4-6 (CS) Level 4,
EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-12